Friday, November 22, 2013

John and Dave by #18

Ep 1: An accident.

John: Dave? Dave?! Dave!!??!?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
John: Oh no.
Dave: Yes?!
John: What happened and where are you?!
Dave: I’m in my room and uhh… I.
John: You what?
Dave: I… I… I…
John: You what!
Dave: I set off a bomb on accident!
John: YOU WHAT!?!??!?!?
Dave: Sorry!
John: Ok lets see the damage.
Dave: Don’t go in!
John: Why not?
Dave: Because, you don’t need to.
John: I’m going in!
John: OH MY GOSH!!!!
Dave: I’m sooo sorry!!
John: Alright lets go to the training field.

Ep 2: The robot!

Dave: Why are we at the training field?
John: So we can teach you to not be so clumsy!
Dave: Uhhg fine.
John: So let’s get started, again.
John: First thing is to pick your weapon.
Dave: I pick bazooka.
John: Of course you do.
John: Ok try hitting that target over there.
Dave: Ok
Frrrrrrrr… BOOOOM
John: Good you did it.
John: Now for a robot.
Dave: Ha easy, wait what kind of robot?
John: Training robot.
John: Release him!
The sound of the robot shook the ground it was about 8 feet high and 7 feet wide, it had jet feet and a lot of “candy” guns.
Dave: Alright fire in the hole!!!
Vrrrrrmmmm… BBBBRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
John: Ok good, wait what!?!?!? THE ROBOTS BACK AND ITS EVIL!!!
Dave: I’ll keep firing!
DING DONG BLAM… Brrrrggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave: YAY I did it!
John: Good job, ok let’s go home.

Ep 3: PARTY!!!!

Dave: So what are we going to do?
John: Hmmm... PARTY AND EAT CAKE!!!
(Epic party music: da da da dee loo do do do da le le le le la la da de do da da do da da da le le le do de do le!!!!!!)
John and Dave: Hooray!!!
Meanwhile back in the training field…
Evil Robot: I WILL GET YOU JOHN AND DAVE!!! I WILL!!!!



                    THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment