It was November 3rd when I went to Hangtown. I was dirt bike riding with my friend. My friend kept telling me to go off the power line jump. I was too scared, because it seemed so long I thought I wouldn’t have enough speed. When I came around the corner I pulled the throttle and made it. I was so happy when I landed. I gained a lot of confidence.
The second time I didn’t have enough speed, so when I went off the jump I hit my front tire and went over the bars. My head hit my neckbrace and slammed into my left shoulder. My shoulder felt like it was on fire.
The next day I went to the doctors and the x-ray showed a dent in my left shoulder. The doctor explained I should wear a sling, so i did for a week .When I went to school everybody asked what happened, so I told them. At recess I couldn't play. If I did I would get in trouble.
I had All-Star football practice, and when somebody hit me it hurt a lot. The second day of All-Stars I told my dad that I need a rest. He said “If you do, you won’t start.” My All-Stars caused me to miss Age of Sail. I had fun playing All-Stars but the Age of Sail stories I heard sounded like it was fun.
It still hurt for about another week. Finally it healed enough that I could go dirt bike riding again, so we did. I was too scared to go off the jump again. My dad told me that I should, but I didn’t. My shoulder still hurts every once and awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment