Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Big Surprise by #24



One Saturday morning my mom announced, “We’re going someplace with your friend Jayston and his family :)!”

I replied, “Where are we going mom?!”

“I can’t tell you it’s a surprise!”

Ding Dong!!! “Jayston is here mom!”

After everyone got into the car, they were all excited, except for the kids. They wanted to know where we were going. “Come on please tell us!” grumbled Jayston.

“For the last time, we are not telling you!”

“Ok :(.”

After a while we were getting hungry! We stopped at a place to get hot dogs!Yum! When we were done eating, Jayston, Jayston’s sister Karia, and I went down to the river to look for fish. We didn’t find any! After we played around for a while we were on the road again!

When we got there we saw a sign that said…ZIPLINING!!! “YAY!” We were all super excited! I mean ziplining, what a surprise! The staff helped us get all suited in and we were off!!!

The first zipline/obstacle course that my mom and I went on was the easiest one that had all balance obstacles. My mom was a riot to watch when she would do a balance obstacle. For instance, Wobbly Bridge, Log Bridge, and many more.

Before we went on the next obstacle course, I waited for Jayston because he was crazy and went on the second hardest obstacle course. I didn’t go on it for many reasons. When he was done with that we went on Twins which had a lot of miniature zip lines that were awesome!!! Halfway through Twins there was a ladder, then a balance obstacle (which was terrifying). Next, a huge zip line (which was amazing)!!!

Later that day, after Twins, we went on Spiral which was extremely challenging! Spiral had a balance obstacle that had two wires and that’s all you had to get across to the other side. There were more obstacles that I don’t want to get into because they were so hard! After I got done with the terrifying course (Spiral )the day was coming to an end :(.

Jayston thought we had time to do one more, and of course he picked the hardest one! Are you kidding me Jayston?!! WHY! This course was called Windchimes. It started of with a zip line, then a balance log. After that, a log bridge, then a zip line which was the halfway mark . Unfortunately, our time was up, so we had to climb down a gigantic rock wall!

At the end of the day I was very upset we had to leave, but I faced one of my fears and had a blast! I would love to go there again! P.S. I’m glad we didn’t get to finish windchimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment