Friday, October 17, 2014

Simulated Blog Posts

What do you hope to learn this year?
I hope to learn about the states. #11
This year I want to learn about math because I am not good at math so I want to practice. #7
I hope to learn about Age of Sail. #19
What I hope to learn this year is more about our classmates. #3
What I hope to learn is Age of Sail because it sounds like fun. #9
I hope to learn how to tie the seaman's knots. #25
I hope to learn about math. #20
I hope to learn what my classmates like to do outside of school. #14
I hope to learn more about math this year because I'm not that good at it. #2

What do you need from your classmates to learn best?
What I need from my classmates to learn best is for them to not talk during quiet work time. #3
What I need from my classmates to learn best is space and for them to be quiet. #20
I need peace and quiet from the students. #21
They need to not chat. # 19
Ideas, helping each other, focusing, listening, being a team #22
What I need from my classmates to learn best is for them to not be distracting. #14

What should kids in our class be doing to make sure our class runs as smoothly as possible?
I think kids in our class should clean up after ourselves so our class runs as smoothly as possible. #11
To make sure our class runs as smoothly as possible kids should pay attention and not talk. #20
My class should not chat so much. #21

What will Mrs. McClure need to do to help you this year?
To be nice. #19
To keep it how it is. #9
Everything she does already. #8

Our classroom should be ____________ every day. 
Our classroom should be quiet because it helps me concentrate. #21
Our class should be happy every day. #25
Our classroom should be doing their work and listening to the teacher if she is giving instruction. #7
Our classroom should be focused every day. #20
I think our classroom should be a friendly and run as smoothly as possible every day. #14
Our classroom should be neat every day. #11
Our classroom should always be a clean environment. #5

What will you need to do in order to be successful this year?
I will need to not talk to be successful this year. #11
What I need to be successful this year is to understand what we are doing. #20

School is important because _____________.
School is important because that is where you learn. #5
I think school is important because we're learning many new things that will help us in the future. #3
School is important because if we didn't have school  nobody would know anything or have jobs because everybody wouldn't be smart. #2
School is important because you get to learn new things. #20
School is important because you need to learn. #19
I think school is important because it helps you learn. #14


No comments:

Post a Comment