A giant monster is ataking the town and its kinda, sort of, possibly my falt.Oh, and did I mention its made of jello.How we got here well I’ll just tell you.
I was making jello for a class project and my mom ( Olivia ) was working on her turn evil serum. Thats right my moms an evil scientist. That night I heard rustling down in the kitchen. It was my mom testing her evil surim on my jello! As soon as she stopped pouring the ground began to shake violently. All of a sudden a 90 foot jello monster arose and its feet were the size of an eleven year old boy.“So thats pretty much how we got here.”
“What are we going to do? We have nothing to defend ourselves with!”, my mom screamed.
“Wait doesn't uncle Bob like jello?”
“No you're thinking of aunt Debra.She loves jello,oh wait a minute. You are not feeding my sister that evil, purple,blob of mush.”
“But mom its our only chance of saving the city.”
“All right I’ll go call her and you go get her eating shovel out of the shed.”
Ring, ring, ring. “Oh hi its Olivia. I was just wondering if you could eat a giant jello monster?”
“Hmmmm,it depends what flavor,”aunt Debra asked.
“Grape.”
“Yum, grape is my favorite. I’ll be over right away.”
Ding,dong,ding. “Aunt Debra how did you get here so fast I just hung up the phone?”
“You know how serious I take my jello. Now where is my eating shovel?”
Once I dug the shovel out of the shed we were on our way. As soon as we got back to the seen the jello monster had destroyed half the town and was fast asleep.When I turned to tell aunt Debra the plan,she was already nose deep in jello.Soon enough aunt Debra was as big as the jello monster.
That night the whole town celebrated.But when aunt Debra finished eating her jello I couldn't but help but notice something was different.
“Hey, mom will that jello effect aunt Debra in any way?”
“Oh, there are so many ways I can't even count.”
No comments:
Post a Comment