Thursday, January 29, 2015

His Bravest Moment by #11

At my grandpa's reception I learned to never be scared to do anything. I learned this lesson from my dad.  At my grandpa’s reception my dad had to go up and speak about my grandpa. When it was his turn to go up and speak, he looked very nervous.
My dad does not like to talk in front of crowds. But, when he walked up there he looked so brave. I was so proud of him. He talked about how my grandpa was the best dad in the world and what he liked to do.
Then in the middle of his speech he shed a tear. That was the moment I knew he was the bravest dad on earth.

I remember that my grandpa was very nice and he gave very strong hugs. I loved that about him. He was also very generous and I love him. I know that I will always miss my grandpa, but I also know he will always be here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment