Friday, March 14, 2014

Broken Arm by #30

It’s 5:00 Saturday night and my older sister Taylor asks me, “Do you want to go to  the park?”
“I would love to!” I exclaim.
My sister Taylor brings me to the park. There is a glider there that I can’t reach,  so I get Taylor to pick me up and push me. As I ride, I hit the edge and come back. I start to slip because the bar is like melting ice. My sister pushes me and when I hit the end I fall straight onto my arm. Bark gets into my mouth and tastes like a combination of barf and dirt. I am crying so hard that I can’t breath. My sister helps me to the car.
When I get home, I eat dinner and I have my dad take me to my room. I want to have the ice with me in my bed, but my dad says no because the gel in the ice pack will get everywhere. The next day my arm still hurts a lot. I want to skip school but my parents yell “No!”
During school I trip and fall.  My friends help me to the office. The nurse tells me that I have a sprained arm.  After school my mom wants me to go to the doctor’s office and I say “Okay.”
I am at the doctor’s and he has me go into a room with a big machine. The doctor says, “Put your arm on this.” Then he tells me to go into the waiting room. A little while later, the doctor comes in and tells me that he broke his arm when he was a kid too.

I feel so happy to finally have a cast on my arm. It would hurt so bad without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment