Friday, March 14, 2014

World of Warcraft by #28


When I played the game, it was great! It felt like I was really in it. I started as a trol. Once I was little, my mom taught me how to play it. She told me the little pictures at the bottom are spells, attacks, and enchantments.
I also learned that there is a Horde and Alliance as I continued playing by myself. Trolls are on the Horde’s side, there are orcs, taurens and undeads.
The Alliance has humans, night elves, dwarfs and gnomes. When my mom got this new addition, The Burning Crusade, I was even more pumped than last time. It added one new creature to the Horde and Alliance: Drainies and Blood elves. Blood elves on the Hordes side, Drainies on the Alliances side.
Then she got Wrath of the Lich King, thats when a new class got added: death knights. There are other classes too: warrior, hunter, palidan, mage, priest, druid and warlocks. Death knights are warriors of darkness that serve the lich king, but when you reach level 58 (when you start as a death knight, the level you start at is 55) a lord named Darrion, fights the lich kings control.
Then she bought Catholicism on line and newer creatures: Worgen and goblins. Worgens with the Alliance, goblins with the Horde. When I was in 2nd grade, I loved worgens. It was like magic when I played as a worgen. Worgens start out as humans, then when you get a quest to talk to a person, who is in a cellar and has been bitten by one of the worgens, turns into one of the worgens and bites you. Then after you do other quests, you wake up at a village near gilneas (the city you start at). It really felt like it was real!
Finally she bought another online named Mists of Pandaria. This time a new slot, class and creature has been added: Pandaren, monk and neutral, “Thank you mom, I love the new edition,” I said, with happiness.
Now this is where I start talking about it the most. I played as a pandaren. You start at a… unique training spot on the Wandering Isle (an island that ‘literally’ wanders the sea). You do a lot of quests to save the isle from sinking to the bottom of the sea. Mom says to leave the island, you have to save the island first then choose a side to join: Alliance or the Horde. When I first got to choose a side, I chose the Alliance. When I got to Stormwind (an Alliance city) I got to King Varian Wrynn (king of Stormwind) who I fought, but didn’t die. Then he said, ”Greater than I imagined! You are worthy to join the Alliance!”
Then on my second time, I chose the Horde. I went to Orgrimmar (an Horde city). I spoke to Warchief Hellscream (warchief of Orgrimmar) and he told me to meet him at valley of strength and to enter an arena. After I entered the arena, I waited a moment and fought three giants.Then the War chief said, ”Survive and you pass this trial. If you don’t...well I will have no use for your corpse!” Then I defeated the giants.”I passed the trial,” I thought.I felt proud of myself.

That is when I really joined, I had to fight the king and I went through a trial in order to join the Alliance and to join the Horde. I think World of Warcraft is great, even though others say it’s lame. I think they say it is lame because they didn’t play it and think the title is stupid. I am just going to ignore what they say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment