A long time ago my uncle took me and my cousins to the lake, and I had a really great time. We had to walk two or three miles to get there. When we got there, he made me, Isaac, Ethan, Ryan, Isaiah, and Kyle eat crickets.The legs got stuck in my throat so I drank a blue powerade. When we were done, we went to the river and played in the water and skipped rocks.
About 30 minutes later we ate lunch. Then ran into the river and hurt our feet by stepping on rocks. When we got out we looked for a place to play games. We thought of tag, but it was boring. Then we thought of infected. We liked it, but the rounds were too long.
Finally, we thought of kick the can. Everybody agreed, so we played.This is how you play. The person who is it has to count to fifty and then come get us. But if we tag the can we are safe. if they tag it first they have to say your name and you’re out.
For this round, Jule was it and we couldn’t find a place to hide, so we looked around for more places. When we saw Kyle he was rubbing dirt on himself and hiding in a brown bush. Then we looked at Jule. She was done counting and we saw a big bush, so we hid behind it.
We sat there for a little bit talking about where to hide the next round. Then all of a sudden a big fat black honey bee landed on me.I was trying to remember if they are poisonous, or if they can kill you. It just sat there for a little and then it put up it’s stinger. So I wiggled my body and it flew away. I was really relieved.
After that I looked to see if Jule was still there and she wasn’t. We ran and everyone was safe, but I almost got tagged it, so I jumped. When I touched the bush, I cut my hand. The cut was bad, but I was safe. A couple of hours later we left and I put a band~aid on my cut.All-in-all I had a great time and learned that rivers are really great.
No comments:
Post a Comment