Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Burnt Finger by #1

                                                                                                                            
“ Ouch! That felt like fire running through my finger!”

My sister Natanya asked, “Are you ok!” I was curling Natanya’s hair for the Winter Dance at Ponderosa High School. Then, I stuck my finger so close to the curling iron, I accidentally burnt my finger.

It didn’t hurt at first. But, after a couple of minutes it really hurt! “ Ouchy wah wah!” Luckily, Natanya had ice in her water bottle. After about ten minutes of icing my finger, I finished my sister’s hair. She looked amazing!

While my sister was gone, I showed my mom the burn. She said that I should’ve been more careful, and that I should ice it. I said, “Ok, I will be more careful next time I use a curling iron.”

About three hours later my sister came home. She still looked beautiful! I asked her if she had fun. She said she did. Later on she noticed I was icing my finger again and that I had a blister from the burn. That day I learned a lesson. Never stick your finger so close to a curling iron that you burn it!
                 
                             
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment