My Dad just bought a motorcycle even though we have three four wheelers and five motorcycles. My mom had cancer so she rides a four wheeler. When my dad got home he took out the motorcycle from the truck.
It was very small but my dad did not care. He rode it to the day care. It was hilarious! Then my sister got on, and she rode like a pro. Then I got on. I did not know how to ride.
I pulled the gas and then “POOOW!” I crashed into the garbage can and then into the telephone pole. I was still holding the gas. My foot was stuck in between the plastic and the tire.
My dad ran over to me and got my foot unstuck. Kristie picked me up and took me inside. I was in so much pain. It felt like 100 million nails digging in to skin.
My mom got me an ice pack. She wrapped a brace around my ankle. I got up to walk. It was a shrieking pain, but I was still alive.
My dad got back on with me. My foot hurt so bad. Now I know to pay attention to what I’m doing. Now I know how to ride. I’m ready for the track.
No comments:
Post a Comment