When my mom broke up with my dad I was sad, but then the next day I sat down with her and talked about it. ”I will find a guy that will care for us,” my mom explained. Talking made me feel a lot better.
A couple months later, my mom introduced us to Matt. She was right. He was exactly the guy my mom had described. I was happy when I got to meet him because sometimes it made me forget the whole breakin up thing with my mom and dad. Matt has two kids, Austin and Bre. Bre is 11 and Austin is 15. I was happy to meet his kids because they seemed nice.
A couple of months later, my mom and Matt broke up. We all cried and we heard that his kids cried too, but then my mom called my grandma in to tell the story about why they broke up.
This is the story. My mom said that they need alone time because Matt misses being with his kids. He is sad that his kids might think that he doesn’t care about them. I agree that it was the right thing to do because they would probably think that.
A couple of weeks later he decided to get back together with my mom because he said he cares about us and counts us as family. We felt the same way too, so they are back together. Since then they have brought us on camping trips and to San Francisco.
I felt really happy when they got back together because he is a really nice guy and all I want is for my mom to be happy. She is happy and sometimes Matt takes my mom out for dinner so they can talk and have alone time.
No comments:
Post a Comment